Kommentare
Pennsylvania, USAjaken443 years ago

In order to simplify the categories a bit, I have removed the minigames categories (since they weren't speed based anyway), and also the Original 54 has been retired as it was originally created to anticipate future updates, but seeing as it has been about 4 years with no updates for the game I am going to assume it will likely remain that way. For the sake of not losing the runs to history I will post the final leaderboards for Original 54 here:

- HurricaneOf87 - 17:18 (WR)

- comeau1337 - 17:27

- jaken44 - 18:04

- Klagarn - 25:19

Going forward, all runs will simply be submitted to the 'Obstacle Course' category.

Pennsylvania, USAjaken443 years ago

Thank you for the clarification, I didnt notice the Awe logo. I was practicing runs for this back whe. Coel had the WR still and before all the different categories but I no longer have any consoles to run this on so I was just looking for an alternative lol.

Pennsylvania, USAjaken443 years ago

I am mainly going off of the difference in box art, to be completely honest though

Edit: Here's the only source I could find on it, not that Wikipedia is always accurately referenced but it seems legit, though the article fails to go into finer details of gameplay

https://www.macworld.com/article/178065/spongebob-2.html

Pennsylvania, USAjaken443 years ago

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284826051843?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=lx_rz9y2rrc&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=L4QENTCRTo-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I know which one you are talking about because I originally was looking for a PC version of THQ's game then found this. Almost certain this is the same game but since there are no runs for it and I cant find gameplay I am not 100% sure.

Pennsylvania, USAjaken443 years ago

There is an official disc version of this game on Mac and was wondering if a run on Mac would be allowed as there is nothing explicitly against it in the rules yet it isnt listed as an option when you submit a run

Pennsylvania, USAjaken445 years ago

Not sure... it does seem though that the spinner just gets exponentially faster without a limit. Or at least, if there is a limit it is way beyond what is possible to survive.

adfasdfgewadf gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken445 years ago

The only workaround I have found is telling Windows to Only Display on 1 in display settings, and then go back to extend monitors after and it seems to force the game to display on 1. Until you close and re-open the game, at least.

Klagarn gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken445 years ago

The Milliseconds timers have been fixed, thank you Klagarn for pointing that out!

Side note, I moved Spinner Hop and Cannon dodge ball to Misc. Categories since they are technically not really speedruns and more just fun modes. I moved Original 54 out of Misc. Since it is actually a speedrun category, though I will move it back if majority wants it to stay in Misc.

Klagarn gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken445 years ago

I'm happy you are here! Would love to see you take the cannon game record too!

adfasdfgewadf gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken445 years ago

We had a tie on the Minigame Spinner Category so I went ahead and added milliseconds to both the Spinner and Cannon Dodge Ball categories, then adjusted and re-submitted all runs to appropriately reflect the correct times including milliseconds.

Happy Run-Jumping-Failing!

Klagarn und adfasdfgewadf gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken446 years ago

Congrats and welcome to HurricaneOf87 on his WR runs for Original 54 (17:18) and Obstacle Course (22:54).

Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

Welcome to our second Swede Martin³!

Also I just finished with moving in to my new place so expect a run or two >:}

Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

Expect some competition!

comeau1337 gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

Yes, I thought the same thing. I think that's a good idea

Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

10 more levels have been added to Obstacle Course, and so the slate has been cleaned and all original runs have been moved to a new category called "Original 54".

Please post any suggestions or questions to this thread. :)

Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

Thanks for the heads up Klagarn!

Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

yea so it turns out for whatever reason they have the "cover" under game settings, NOT theme settings. so i just changed the made the "logo" the cover and put the logo back to the default speedrun.com logo

Klagarn gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAjaken448 years ago

ok, i'll take a look

jaken44 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
0
Gespielte Spiele
Run Jump Fail
Run Jump Fail
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
9
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Run Jump Fail
Run Jump Fail
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
849
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Run Jump Fail
Run Jump Fail
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
19
Aktionen