Kommentare
Thread: Gorilla Tag
Indiana, USAjakeiscool12533 months ago

As the intended city obby record holder, and only sub 4, I’ll say from experience it takes a while, but it will get verified eventually.

Firefry5 gefällt das.
Indiana, USAjakeiscool125310 months ago

Gg on the record, you should try to get it back tbh

Thread: Gorilla Tag
Indiana, USAjakeiscool12531 year ago

I did the same as well but mine hasn’t been reviewed either, what was your time?

CatnapPlayYT gefällt das.
Thread: Gorilla Tag
Indiana, USAjakeiscool12531 year ago

If mine gets put in I’ll be in first for the intended route

Indiana, USAjakeiscool12531 year ago

This honestly was lucky tbh

Indiana, USAjakeiscool12531 year ago

I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE

Indiana, USAjakeiscool12531 year ago

I will try to beat it

Indiana, USAjakeiscool12532 years ago

Idk why my video is restricted

Indiana, USAjakeiscool12532 years ago

I don’t know why the url isn’t working so if it doesn’t work my channel is all things awesome 350 subscribers

Indiana, USAjakeiscool12532 years ago

I will beat it mark my words

Jangosteen gefällt das.
jakeiscool1253 Informationen
I like MLP and VR :)
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
22 days ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Gorilla Tag
Gorilla Tag
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Gorilla Tag: Virtual Stump
Gorilla Tag: Virtual Stump
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Gorilla Tag
Gorilla Tag
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
50
Besuche