Kommentare
Michigan, USAitsMukuro2 years ago

I'll be joining the discord so I can join in on any discussion. I don't see why it would need to be verified whether you use it or not unless you are splitting the board. In the RPG communities like Pokemon and FF, we tend to allow it and without splitting the boards. It really comes down to whether it's an advantage or not. Which the only advantage I see is being able to grind more runs. I just don't see a point in ruining my hands from grinding it out, which is necessary to get a good enough time. I'll stick with whatever the group decision is either way though. I just won't plan to run FiS3 as much if we can't. not worth the damage. My hands were dead for my submission after like 4+ hours, probably lost myself like 30s just from not being able to mash and jump for a couple fights lol

Michigan, USAitsMukuro2 years ago

Are we against using turbo for the run? Grinding it out weighs on your hands pretty hard. Wanted to get it discussed first before actually using it. Another option is separating with and without turbo in to sub-categories. I just don't wanna kill my hands; especially after getting a turbo recently for a 5 hour run I do because it was getting to my hands.

itsMukuro Informationen
previously IcarusHollow
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
9
Läufe
Freddy in Space 3
Freddy in Space 3
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Freddy in Space 3
Freddy in Space 3
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
47
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
18
Aktionen