Kommentare
Japanillegalbaker8 days ago

Thank you for the response.

Just to clarify, I have already finished a run under the proposed rules.

The VODs are publicly available on my Twitch

-The run starts here:

-101% is reached here (final time is approximately 50h47m):

If you'd like me to re-upload them elsewhere or provide more details, just let me know.

Also, I plan to attempt the run again within the year aiming for a time under 48 hours.

If you have any points I should keep in mind or suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

Appreciate it!

Japanillegalbaker10 days ago

Hello, I have already completed a run under the following rules and would like to propose a new category.

Category:101%

Goal:Reach:101.0% file completion

Rules:

  • Fresh savefile required

  • Feathers allowed

  • StreetPass prohibited

  • Multiplayer with other players prohibited

  • CPU-only matches allowed

  • Timing starts at New Game

  • Timing ends when 101.0% appears on the savefile

  • Physical AR cards are not required

  • Any publicly available AR cards images may be used

I have already verified that 101.0% can be achieved without StreetPass and with Feathers allowed

I would appreciate your feedback on whether this category would be eligible for the leaderboard.

Thank you.

Japanillegalbaker10 days ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
illegalbaker Informationen
Beigetreten
10 days ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
0