Kommentare
Japanikepenguin7 years ago

Thanks your verification. Enjoy your RTA.

Japanikepenguin7 years ago

Hi! I agree you, I practice all boss RTA of FMA1 now. By the way, you look to try FMA2 RTA. Recently I found a small technique of FMA2. But I have only Japanese disk, So I don't know US disk can use this or not. So if you make a run of this game, could you verify this technique with US version? Video link is here "".

IGM gefällt das.
ikepenguin Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
1
Lauf
Fullmetal Alchemist 3: The Girl who Succeeds God
1
Lauf
Cowboy Bebop: Serenade of Reminiscence
Cowboy Bebop: Serenade of Reminiscence
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
239
Besuche
Valkyrie Profile
Valkyrie Profile
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
92
Besuche
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
158
Besuche
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
14
Besuche
Fullmetal Alchemist 3: The Girl who Succeeds God
252
Besuche
Cowboy Bebop: Serenade of Reminiscence
Cowboy Bebop: Serenade of Reminiscence
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
85
Besuche
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
31
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Cowboy Bebop: Serenade of Reminiscence
1
Aktion