She/Her, They/Them, It/Its
Western Australia, AustraliaWestern Australia, Australia
Kommentare
Western Australia, Australiahyperfix83 years ago

When attempting a run, what kind of save file is used? is it standard or just whatever save file you have. should some categories start from a new save file?

Western Australia, Australiahyperfix83 years ago

This game is a current favourite of mine right now and I'm thinking of trying out some of these categories. What is up with the "Display Mode" option?

Edit: clarify, is there a difference in gameplay or tangible speed benefits in VR Mode?

Thread: OpenTTD
Western Australia, Australiahyperfix84 years ago

In settings in the top drop down list I select "Settings with a different value than default" and just clear everything out from there. I also show the screen in recordings because i change some non-essential settings, specifically "Right click to close windows" on and "Fast forward speed" to 100% in case of accidents. I screenshotted what appears to be the default "World generation" settings here: https://imgur.com/a/snx2l76 I did notice in your WR run the towns seemed big but RNG can be like that somtimes.

shaolinjcz gefällt das.
Thread: OpenTTD
Western Australia, Australiahyperfix84 years ago

Zapall It currently only works for versions 1.11.2 and 1.12.1. Your LiveSplit needs to be running Administrator Mode for autosplits to work. If that also doesnt work try acquiring it through the LiveSplit app by going to Edit Splits > Typing OpenTTD in the Game Name > Activating the AutoSplitter that appears by Yaram.

shaolinjcz gefällt das.
Thread: OpenTTD
Western Australia, Australiahyperfix84 years ago

My friend Yaram has created an autosplitter for versions 1.11.2 and 1.12.1, which is now available through LiveSplit or via her Github.

Lizzip, orava und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Western Australia, Australiahyperfix84 years ago

As a challenge run it could be interesting, in the same vein as OHKO, but I don't believe it fits on the main speedrun.com page

BurntRL, supercritical und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: OpenTTD
Western Australia, Australiahyperfix84 years ago

having done a couple runs selling up to £1mil creates a fun dynamic of trying to determine the optimal point to stop transporting and start selling. A bit of a gamble on a run. I like it imo

vinnyocruz gefällt das.
hyperfix8 Informationen
This speedrun was sponsored by Estrogen.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
OpenTTD
OpenTTD
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
OpenTTD
OpenTTD
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
90
Besuche
Derail Valley
Derail Valley
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
33
Besuche