Kommentare
Thread: Dead Rising
Virginia, USAhouston10 years ago

I've added the category. Good luck with the runs! :)

Thread: Dead Rising
Virginia, USAhouston10 years ago

Sorry for the late response There are runs for 72 hour mode, but Dead Rising as a speed game has been inactive for quite some time. I know one runner who has done a 72 hour mode run, PoopDeckSeamen, but it seems the run has been taken down. https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/dead_rising_72_hour_mode.html This is a SDA post discussing the run (more or less) and pretty much all I can find on it. If you are really interested in it, I'd love to help out anyway I can.

houston Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Dishonored
Dishonored
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
4
Läufe
Dead Rising
Dead Rising
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
1
Lauf
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Axiom Verge
Axiom Verge
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
27
Besuche
Dead Rising
Dead Rising
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
120
Besuche
Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Edition
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
20
Besuche
Dishonored
Dishonored
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
121
Besuche
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
21
Besuche
Dead Rising 3
Dead Rising 3
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
19
Besuche
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
24
Besuche
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
135
Besuche