Kommentare
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi2 years ago

I thought this was the fastest undertaker run because I only checked the emulator runs.

Puerto Ricoholipigicowi2 years ago

I never thought about doing this one in a steel cage and I think I created this category.

Puerto Ricoholipigicowi3 years ago

I've added categories for PS3/X360.

Puerto Ricoholipigicowi4 years ago

You should also be able to show your difficulty before your run like in smackdown 1

Jaggybabs gefällt das.
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi4 years ago

These are some great ideas. I think Title% could be the easiest to implement.

Jaggybabs gefällt das.
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi4 years ago

Smackdown 2 has finally come to speedrun.com.

Lewie895, gheed, und Jaggybabs gefällt das.
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi4 years ago

Smackdown 2 is finally here on speedrun.com https://www.speedrun.com/wwf_smackdown_2_know_your_role

Jaggybabs gefällt das.
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi4 years ago

I have submitted a request for smackdown 2 if it gets accepted it i will link it in a post here

Jaggybabs gefällt das.
Thread: WWE
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi4 years ago

I'm going to try again.

Puerto Ricoholipigicowi5 years ago

Ill think about new game + later

The_Flame_N gefällt das.
Puerto Ricoholipigicowi5 years ago

Il do it and ill put you're name in the rules as credit.

The_Flame_N gefällt das.
holipigicowi Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
350
Gespielte Spiele
WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role
WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
64
Läufe
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
44
Läufe
WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2009
WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2009
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
44
Läufe
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (PS2/PSP)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (PS2/PSP)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
42
Läufe
WWF SmackDown!
WWF SmackDown!
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
29
Läufe
Goldeneye 007 (XBLA)
Goldeneye 007 (XBLA)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
28
Läufe
Wrestling Empire
Wrestling Empire
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
17
Läufe
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
15
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
WWE RAW 2
WWE RAW 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
31
Besuche
WWE 2K24
WWE 2K24
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
193
Besuche
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (PS2/PSP)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (PS2/PSP)
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
398
Besuche
UFC Undisputed 2010
UFC Undisputed 2010
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
151
Besuche
WWE 2K14
WWE 2K14
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
210
Besuche
WWE 2K22
WWE 2K22
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
149
Besuche
WWE 2K23
WWE 2K23
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
13
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role
WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
251
Aktionen
WWF SmackDown!
WWF SmackDown!
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
248
Aktionen
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain
Letzte Aktion 6 months ago
111
Aktionen
WWE 2K14
WWE 2K14
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
77
Aktionen
WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
63
Aktionen
UFC Undisputed 2010
UFC Undisputed 2010
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
23
Aktionen
WWE RAW 2
WWE RAW 2
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
22
Aktionen