タイトル通りの内容となります。
タイマーのタイミングや許可される動作、途中休憩のルール等明記してください。
全トロフィー取得カテゴリーの設置も検討をお願いします
最新バージョンでPC裏の隙間がなくなっているため、今後増える走者のことを考慮したリーダーボードの再設計をお願いします
As the title says.
I would like a Glitchless category.
Glitch exists. However, the conditions are unknown.
解答ありがとうございます! 最後の最後、更新合戦になるくらいまでタイムが縮んだらディスプレイ本体の導入を考えようと思います。
補足ですが、ディスプレイ解像度の変更はWindowsの設定画面からどなたでもツールの導入なく変更可能です。
We are looking for categories that are necessary for the runners. Please understand that as the number increases, so will the need for moderators.
However, Any% is tough to measure the in-game time, so I'll leave it at the timing when you press NEW GAME.
I watched the play video. It's true that the time difference for loading time is huge. With "1_BIGINING", the actual time is about 22.810. Let's change the rule to when the screen is brighter.
I can't seem to play the video. Is it set to private?
Now, let's say the user wants to start the timer when the screen becomes bright.
I agree with the proposal. However, I am worried about the accuracy of the measurement since there is no Autosplit.
I created a category for individual level.
I can't think of any rules for categories that are separated by 5 or 10. Would it be 5 levels from NewGame, or any 5 levels?
Thank you, AlePride. Now, we will create categories by level. Please turn on the email verification setting, as it is required for moderator registration.
As there is only one moderator, it is difficult to approve, so there are no plans to create individual levels leaderboard.

Japan




















