Kommentare
Thread: Paper.io 2
São Paulo, Brazilhiizera6 years ago

I'll re-upload my runs soon. It seems that the 75% category is missing.

São Paulo, Brazilhiizera7 years ago

Great! Looking forward to it.

São Paulo, Brazilhiizera7 years ago

How should we time the All Characters runs?

In my opinion using real time with LiveSplit seems like the better option.

Thread: Paper.io 2
São Paulo, Brazilhiizera7 years ago

Yeah that was a first LOL. By the way, hope to see you submit some Paper.io 2 runs as well

Thread: Paper.io 2
São Paulo, Brazilhiizera7 years ago

Yeah, me neither. Turns out it's a good strategy. I'll try to repeat that once again later.

Thread: Paper.io 2
São Paulo, Brazilhiizera7 years ago

It happens.

About my time. If I'm not mistaken I was about to get 75% (was on 72~74) and got killed, so when I respawned I knew that most of the map would be free so I could make a huge circle. I lost a 2 min time save on my 75% run but at least I improved my times on the 25% and 50% run.

Thread: Paper.io 2
São Paulo, Brazilhiizera7 years ago

There has been a mistake, the current wr run of 25% is on Paper.io 1 and not 2.

hiizera Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Speedrun Squad
Speedrun Squad
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
The House of The Dead: Overkill
The House of The Dead: Overkill
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Paper.io 2
Paper.io 2
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
169
Besuche
Evoland
Evoland
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
23
Besuche
Speedrun Squad
Speedrun Squad
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
69
Besuche