Perfect , thank you :)
Is it possible to use external software to bind a key to a mouse button in a speedrun?
I haven't found anything that forbids it, but I want to be sure. I'm not talking about game mods; I'm talking about an external program that does it system-wide (OS level).
To give an example: using external software to bind a mouse button to a keyboard key globally. Something like "I press Mouse 3 and it acts like I pressed the UP arrow key."
If this isn't allowed, I'd like to understand why.
Thank you.
I submitted two WR in a row but nobody is active . Is the community for this game completely gone away ? That's a shame , i will continue to push forward anyway.
Hello , i'm an old casual player , that only in the last weeks is interested in speedrun without very heavy glitches , that in my opinion are too much , for example ( glitching in area/portals not unlocked , air swim and very high jumps with proxies ). So i'm training in a route for 100 eggs without those major glitches , maybe in the future a new category can be created. I cannot submit a run right now , because i did my attempts on pcsx v1.1 emulator , which is not supported by rules.
I will link anyway the video of the run ( which is very bad and with a lot of errors ) , this is just a proof of concept , i can do a lot better.
I think i will submit a valid run soon.
Italy


