Kommentare
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr10 months ago

I like how you say “bad run” but its sub 6 and miles better than i did it 😂

Greenbiscuit gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr10 months ago

wow you did in fact do it fair enough!

Thread: Openfront.io
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr10 months ago

I'm very surprised its not there yet unless it is very new.

Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr4 years ago

holy crap and to the millisecond nice dude

Lauf: Statues
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr4 years ago

or if that dumbass sean beats me ig..

Thread: Google Snake
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

Hello I don't mean to sound rude but me and my friend Boozyxx have been waiting for our runs to be verified for a while now. I don't mean to sound impatient but we've waited 5 days at least

Thread: Google Snake
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

Yeah I cant see it either

MetaName gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

I don't know if this has been requested already but, I can't seem to see any glitchless classic guides, and I was wondering if there was an already existing guide with the same strats as classic or if someone could make it. Just want to do my first run thats all!

Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

Btw as in cant record, the video is 1 frame per 10 secs lol

sWinTuZ gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

I now realise that my laptop can't even record properly.. so I only have the splits, btw it was a 19:43 so ye load times suck

sWinTuZ und Tegron gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

Thanks Dude!

sWinTuZ, plank, und Tegron gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

Yeah guess my laptop isn't suited well for it, I'll be getting a proper PC soon so I'll get the best time I can with the conditions I'm under tonight

sWinTuZ, Tegron, und plank gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr5 years ago

So I've been trying to speedrun this game and can never get less than 17 mins and I've watched wr speedrun to try and see what I'm doing wrong and instantly I'm noticing that they're getting a considerable amount better load times and I was wondering if it's a specific version they're using or hardware can anyone help me out here?

sWinTuZ, Tegron, und plank gefällt das.
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr6 years ago

so how is Escape 2 possible to beat in 13 seconds? I don't know how to speed up as quick as the fastest time using no clip.

Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr6 years ago

Hi I was wondering if it is possible to make a glitchless category to appeal to people who want to truly play the game as intended but still get a fast time?I'm also just interested to see how fast certain levels can be beaten without the need of any glitches.

Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr6 years ago

Hey I know this is a late reply but I'm just working on a button list for PS4 which I used to get WR.

Thread: Talk
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr6 years ago

Apologies for self advertising and thanks for letting me know.

Thread: Talk
Fife, Scotlandgraz94jr6 years ago

Hi, I’m Jack AKA graz or graz94. Although I am a new member of this wonderful community, I’d like to announce that hopefully by next Tuesday, 16/10/19 I will be streaming my sub 1:17 Loadless and sub 1:18 loads WR attempt of the game, Minecraft Story Mode’s 1st Episode. I will be streaming this either on my Twitch: graz94_ or my YouTube channel: graz 94 and if want a more detailed explanation of how I’ve made it possible, add my Discord: graz94#9665. I’m excited to be probably one of the youngest people to hold a WR for gaming, at 14 and 11/12 years of age!

graz94jr Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
97
Gespielte Spiele
Statues
Statues
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
41
Läufe
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
33
Läufe
Minecraft: Story Mode
Minecraft: Story Mode
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
6
Läufe
New Star Soccer
New Star Soccer
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
6
Läufe
Openfront.io
Openfront.io
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
4
Läufe
Superliminal
Superliminal
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Your Turn to Die
Your Turn to Die
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Cyber Hook
Cyber Hook
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Undertale
Undertale
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
40
Besuche
Minecraft: Story Mode
Minecraft: Story Mode
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
520
Besuche
Undertale Category Extensions
Undertale Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
24
Besuche
New Star Soccer
New Star Soccer
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
96
Besuche
Karlson (Itch.io)
Karlson (Itch.io)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
79
Besuche
Your Turn to Die
Your Turn to Die
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
94
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
6
Besuche
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
9
Besuche