Kommentare
Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

Ok, i can not find the downloadable version. >< Hope it's still possible but i can't find it on the web! Anyway, great game !

Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

And last question, is it possible to download the game or do we have to play on the web ? I'm gonna run that game, if it's okay, a little guide can be made by me after i submit it.

Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

Do you have any advices to climb that wall (when you are going to the 2nd triangle ) ? here at 8.02 :

Most difficult part of the run so far ?

Thread: Speedrunning
Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

What is your best memory about speedrunning ?

unkownspeedrunner gefällt das.
Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

" I can improve this by 3 seconds but I'll only do it if I lose the record. "

Do you want us to play the game ? Why not ? ...I will give it a try ^^

Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

do you really think that it's not possible to do a better time ?

Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

I'm coming for you BraDak46 muhahaha. I will try to run this game, that's my second speedrun, do you think that the run is easy to learn and execute?

Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

No information about how to to be "in" the wall. Someone know the new route and want to share his skill ? ^^ Anyway this new route is awesome , less than 2 minutes ! GG WP !

Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

When i say "rules" i speak about the recording rules not only the game ^^

BBoppers gefällt das.
Francefrostfallgaming9 years ago

Hi. I'm french and i hope you will understand me. I want to start a run any% with "major glitch". Could you please tell me the rules to be able to submit the run ? Is it official when we submit on this website or do we have to submit in an other place in the same time ? I will use bsnes and a japanese rom (1.0 vers), still okay? I think that i can do it on twitch, but do i have to show ONLY the game, can i show my face and timer as well ? Do i have to record it in a local way too(using fraps for example)? This is my first "official" attempt on this game and i whant to be sure that it will be ok if i brake a record or take a good place in the leaderborad ^^

BBoppers gefällt das.
frostfallgaming Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Human Fall Flat
Human Fall Flat
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
173
Besuche
Clockwork Cat
Clockwork Cat
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
35
Besuche
The Valley Rule
The Valley Rule
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
62
Besuche
Finding Nemo
Finding Nemo
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
5
Besuche
Golden Axe
Golden Axe
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
7
Besuche
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
17
Besuche