Kommentare
Aichi, Japanfirstaoichan3 years ago

I Updated personal best to 1859-03-29, but the time has extended...

Aichi, Japanfirstaoichan3 years ago

Market Liberal Scholar…

Aichi, Japanfirstaoichan4 years ago

SimCity DS2 has 3 routes, Asia (Japanese edition has Japan), Europe, and America. But America route takes very time consuming, because this route needs shipyard ($30000), when Europe's middle-age. And modern age, immigration events often occur in America.

I have Japanese edition, so I talk it. In middle-age, Europe can construct school early, but Japan can, after half. And large-park, Europe can construct before clear, but Japan cannot. So Japan is more difficult than Europe, but Japan is earlier than Europe for clear. What?

Aichi, Japanfirstaoichan4 years ago

I think traffic-jam is not important, I think large-park is very important. Notably SimCity DS2, pollution is important for land-prize, when highest residence next to a factory across a large-park, residence remained the highest rated. (But, that across an airport, coal-power-plant, residence remained the low rated.)

KsKCC gefällt das.
Aichi, Japanfirstaoichan4 years ago

Password is very interesting, but this game takes a long time to save and load, so I don't know how fast.

firstaoichan Informationen
Hello!
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
14
Gespielte Spiele
Victoria 3
Victoria 3
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
SimCity Creator (DS)
SimCity Creator (DS)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Cookie Clicker
Cookie Clicker
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
7
Besuche
SimCity Creator (DS)
SimCity Creator (DS)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
200
Besuche
Multiple Pikmin Games
Multiple Pikmin Games
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
21
Besuche
Victoria 3
Victoria 3
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
408
Besuche