In the game, there has been a new release; they have added the new Chapter 3, and I'm now asking you mods to add a new category for Chapter 3.
If you were wondering, no I don’t use a exploit mod to cheat, I can send the full video if needed.
After reviewing this footage, there is still lots of room for improvement, if you hadn’t messed up the basement cutter search part, it would’ve definitely been a sub 2! Still a good run though!
They haven’t added one yet.
If you happen to know any glitches please comment, I’m going to use them for my TAS run.
I can add you once i have my PC back, my House is being renovated right now.
What i meant by 1 Second Improvement is that i had another run with a 8:19
Sorry for posting another, i thought i didn’t upload the run so i decided to repost it just incase my bad bro
Oh i thought it said Change, mb yes i did charge it lmao

North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany





