Kommentare
Aichi, Japanfamousbot3121 year ago

This seems pretty interesting, but I'm surprised it hasn't been done before.🙄

ozymandias_qc gefällt das.
Aichi, Japanfamousbot3121 year ago

You're right, the lag makes it hard to do...

I hope you come back when you feel up to it again or when you have a better PC environment!

Tea_Barley gefällt das.
Aichi, Japanfamousbot3123 years ago

I would like the addition of the merchant prohibition category. Please consider

Graphene_, RottenTheMaker, und Phatzo gefällt das.
famousbot312 Informationen
幅広いジャンルのRTAしてます。RTA大好き I do speedrun in a wide range of genres.I like speedrun.
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
112
Gespielte Spiele
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
15
Läufe
Hollow Cocoon
Hollow Cocoon
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
12
Läufe
BUNNY GARDEN
BUNNY GARDEN
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
The Exit 8
The Exit 8
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
8
Läufe
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil Zero
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
7
Läufe
Star Ocean The Second Story R
Star Ocean The Second Story R
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Bocchi the Escape
Bocchi the Escape
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
3
Besuche
LIBLADE
LIBLADE
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
9
Besuche
Resident Evil HD Remaster (Steam)
Resident Evil HD Remaster (Steam)
Letzter Besuch 17 days ago
45
Besuche
Lotion samurai
Lotion samurai
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
16
Besuche
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
106
Besuche
ENTROPOLY
ENTROPOLY
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
31
Besuche
BETON BRUTAL
BETON BRUTAL
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
MiSide
MiSide
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
30
Besuche