Wait... but... you did it in 45s and 190ms tho??! This was lower than what you got put with? Is there a reason why?
Hello! Just wanted to say play reload time is included already in the run so 10s 730ms is the correct time, not 11s 333ms!
From what I'm seeing, they are, but are under the "tabletop" category (not marked as emulator). Second question still stands tho.
Are physical books allowed? I see there is only a tabletop platform; should there be a physical copy platform?
Apologies about last comment, pressed enter too early. I agree with you, this category seems fun and honestly doable? Mmh... I think we should just do a "unlock wishing feature and pull a 4* star character" speedrun to simplify things up and make sure people don't spend money on the standard banner just to get a copy of a 4* (or 5*) the fastest ya know?

British Columbia, Canada




