Kommentare
Game audio must be present throughout the run for it to be verifiable
grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts gefällt das.
You can put your suggestion in the smo speedrunning discord server
grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts gefällt das.
Thread: Melatonin
I was wondering if anyone had made a route for mla% skips or if i just have to figure it out from watching runs
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
Thread: OvO
I submitted an IL run 2 weeks ago, and idk if it got lost or anything but it shouldn’t take that long to verify a 2.17 second run, so please consider either a: get more verifiers, or b: verify runs quicker.
ShadowbreakerGD gefällt das.
Festival% but it ends a kingdom early
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
This seems more like a challenge run than a speedrun, and would be kinda annoying.
here's the link for the doc that I made on the bowser's fury any% route - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1S0MaMjACWgKhzp2Y-_Jo1t7MruakDywzn7GlSmgFJ2U/edit?usp=sharing
1 bis 11 von insgesamt 11 angezeigt
ericsea Informationen
best hello kitty seasons player in the world
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
46
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Texas, USA






