Kommentare
Nevada, USAerby3 years ago

I drag and drop a new base sprite file with the invisible knight to replace the original jump king before I launch the game. I know there's a way to make it a toggleable skin in the ingame menu but idk how to do that lol

EDIT: I got the skin setup so that you can turn it on and off in the menus now. you just need to drop these files in the wardrobe folder and then its able to be activated in the main menu before you start your run. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/180neUF-B7G6a6YBHPSI2FEmPoyWdTWo8?usp=sharing

Nevada, USAerby3 years ago

Hey gamers! I recently came up with an intriguing idea for Jump King: "Invisible Knight." Picture a version where the Knight is completely invisible, adding a thrilling layer of challenge as you conquer the game without being able to see your character. What do you think of this concept? Would relying on audio cues and muscle memory heighten the experience? Share your thoughts on how an "Invisible Knight" challenge could revolutionize the Jump King gameplay!

Sheeshko und Ridgy gefällt das.
erby Informationen
I'm clinically insane and never know what I'm gonna do next. Follow for when I'm famous so you can s
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Amok Runner
Amok Runner
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Only Up!
Only Up!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Baby Steps
Baby Steps
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
1
Lauf
Egging On
Egging On
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Baby Steps
Baby Steps
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
7
Besuche
Egging On
Egging On
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
3
Besuche
Amok Runner
Amok Runner
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
118
Besuche
Jump King
Jump King
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
8
Besuche
Jump King Category Extensions
Jump King Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
14
Besuche