Kommentare
Virgin Islands, U.S.enderience8 months ago

I understand the confusion! I'm trying to figure this out myself, because I want to play Render96 for a run; so, I'll give you the resources I have to try to make it easier for the both of us lol. For Render96, there is a helpful wiki on the topic (https://github.com/Render96/Render96ex/wiki). For the regular pc port, sm64ex seems to be the one you're looking for; and there is also a wiki on building it (https://github.com/sm64pc/sm64ex/wiki).

Hope that helps!

Ocarinist_Drew gefällt das.
enderience Informationen
bro that's kinda cringe bro
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64 (PC)
Super Mario 64 (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario 64 (3DS)
Super Mario 64 (3DS)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC)
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
3
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64: Beta Revival
Super Mario 64: Beta Revival
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
1
Lauf
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf