Kommentare
Anglesey, Walesele9hant1 day ago

As a result of the latest WCM update, some skips are no longer executable such as the red door skip as you are no longer able to clip in through floors.

This means all glitch runs are now out-dated.

ALSO I CAN'T WAIT TO GET WCM2!!!!!

Anglesey, Walesele9hant18 days ago

What stupid categories would you guys like to have a leaderboard for?

Anglesey, Walesele9hant18 days ago

Seeing as there have been new Wheelchair Man glitches found, would the community appreciate both a glitchless and any% category for both normal and nightmare?

Anglesey, Walesele9hant1 year ago

Hey there, moderators! I'm reaching out to you today to kindly request that you take a look at my 11 pending runs on speedrun.com. I've been working hard on these runs for quite some time now and I'm really excited to finally see them verified. It would mean a lot to me if you could take a look at them and see if they meet the requirements for verification. I understand that you have a lot of runs to go through, and I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into verifying them all.

I've put a lot of effort into these runs, and I'm confident that they are legitimate and meet the requirements for verification. I've been practicing and improving my strategies, and I'm really proud of the progress I've made. I'm eager to see these runs officially recognized and contribute to the speedrunning community.

Thanks again for your time and consideration! I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Lauf: Deltarune
Anglesey, Walesele9hant3 years ago

Thanks for retiming it

Anglesey, Walesele9hant3 years ago

well done mate

Anglesey, Walesele9hant4 years ago

i believe you missed quite a few orbs

ele9hant Informationen
Speedrunning random games since 1865
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
48
Gespielte Spiele
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
16
Läufe
CubeCraft Parkour
CubeCraft Parkour
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
13
Läufe
Deltarune
Deltarune
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
ROBLOX: Runner's Path
ROBLOX: Runner's Path
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Choppy Orc
Choppy Orc
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Vampire Mansion
Vampire Mansion
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Kitty's Adventure
Kitty's Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
The Wheelchair Man
The Wheelchair Man
Letzter Durchlauf 1 day ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
13
Besuche
CubeCraft Parkour
CubeCraft Parkour
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
4
Besuche
Vampire Mansion
Vampire Mansion
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
4
Besuche
The Wheelchair Man
The Wheelchair Man
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
24
Besuche
ROBLOX: Runner's Path
ROBLOX: Runner's Path
Letzter Besuch 20 days ago
304
Besuche
Deltarune
Deltarune
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
33
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
The Wheelchair Man
The Wheelchair Man
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
10
Aktionen