Kommentare
dorado01372 years ago

The Roache thing is definitely a good catch, when I did my run I never really expected people to find so many genuine skips and optimizations like this but it's great to see.

Ellimist gefällt das.
dorado01373 years ago

I will admit that I found performing this speedrun dull since having all dialogue cut away kills the games otherwise immaculate tension, atmosphere and great story. If someone were to ever want to beat this in the future all I could advise is being more confident in your routing. In addition, I would suggest that people do whatever they can to avoid walking across the town square (if you need to access the blacksmith, fast travel to herne wood and then zip down - right)

Ellimist gefällt das.
dorado0137 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
134
Besuche