Kommentare
Texas, USAdominatorj3 years ago

Sorry don't know how my highlight didn't catch the beginning, I re-highlighted it to catch the first minigame.

Do I need to submit the run again from scratch?

Texas, USAdominatorj3 years ago

Clean!! I am inspired by this run, can't wait to run again B)

shnazzydan gefällt das.
dominatorj Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Jane Westlake Adventures - The Mystery Train
4
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Randomizer
Super Mario 64 Randomizer
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Mario Party Superstars
Mario Party Superstars
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Jane Westlake Adventures - The Mystery Train
92
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
159
Besuche
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
12
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Jane Westlake Adventures - The Mystery Train
11
Aktionen