Kommentare
Walesdombedhead3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Walesdombedhead3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Walesdombedhead3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Of course there is only a PC method..;-;

Zanum gefällt das.
Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Thank you :)

Walesdombedhead3 years ago

It my first time play sm64 and I’m playing it on project64 with my keyboard. The default keybinds are very uncomfortable. What are the more optimised keybinds? Or is there a rule on keybinds for speed running

Unbekannt
Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Why do u change this to ANY%. It isn’t hardware dependent.

Walesdombedhead3 years ago

RON speed runs are RNG based and unfair.

Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Hello. Does the record end when you press the button to form or when the annoucment thing pops telling the server that u formed because I pressed the button to form beating the record but the pop up took few seconds costing me the record. I need a answer

Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Incredible!

Hit_strike gefällt das.
Walesdombedhead3 years ago

If I didnt upgrade my run then we would have a tie as I have had a 10.067 before this. I will be improving so good luck

Walesdombedhead3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Walesdombedhead3 years ago

How to downpatch on PS5 I have the PS5 SB disc

Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Im actually from PS5 but recently got SB on PC

Walesdombedhead3 years ago

Hey I want to able to access the old patches but don't know how. I didnt play when 1.04 was available ~Some idiot

dombedhead Informationen
im sorry
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
69
Gespielte Spiele
Dictators: No Peace
Dictators: No Peace
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
13
Läufe
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
10
Läufe
Five Nights at Freddy's: Ruin
Five Nights at Freddy's: Ruin
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
8
Läufe
ROBLOX: Rise of Nations
ROBLOX: Rise of Nations
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
How To Rob A Gas Station
How To Rob A Gas Station
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
3
Läufe
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Don't Leave Your TV On
Don't Leave Your TV On
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
6
Besuche
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
61
Besuche
How To Rob A Gas Station
How To Rob A Gas Station
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
9
Besuche