Kommentare
Orlando, FL, USAdevemporer5 months ago

I’m not really involved in this LB. The only reason I became super moderator a few months ago was because some other guy was inactive as super moderator and didn’t have any sort of contact linked. I still visit back here occasionally, but try to contact other mods before me.

That being said, you can DM me or ping me in the SCR discord: @devemporer. Thanks for your understanding.

Orlando, FL, USAdevemporer8 months ago

I know. I'm not able to change the name, it has to be done by speedrun.com staff themselves, and I have no idea how to request it

Orlando, FL, USAdevemporer3 years ago

correction: run was played on PC on 2023-04-09

devemporer Informationen
https://www.roblox.com/users/1420234732/profile
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
66
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Arsenal
ROBLOX: Arsenal
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
66
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Stepford County Railway
Stepford County Railway
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
2
Besuche