Kommentare
Englanddedhed3336 years ago

Not sure if you played and finished it but it is not a fun speed game at all in my opinion, although I would recommend adding a King of the Wyrms category that just counts from when you first attack him to when he dies.

Englanddedhed3336 years ago

I am yet to play the DLC but I would like some clarification as I would like to do some runs of it

Englanddedhed3336 years ago

I know it's not out yet so we don't know exactly how it will work yet but will the DLC have a separate category or will it be rolled into 100%? I assume it being a new game plus we will have a separate category for it. Also, should 100% be renamed to base game in that case

Englanddedhed3336 years ago

I have done about 5 or 6 full runs I think, I am going to try and do some routing and work out exactly at what levels you should upgrade ect to spend as little time in menus as possible

Englanddedhed3336 years ago

Would be excited to have you run the game though, might motivate me to improve my PB a bit as I think sub 40 should be possible

Englanddedhed3336 years ago

I intended to do this but I wasn't sure if the last 2 achievements that are missing in the 100% would add anything to the run because its just reading lore entries.

dedhed333 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Open World Game: the Open World Game
Open World Game: the Open World Game
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Open World Game: the Open World Game
Open World Game: the Open World Game
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
194
Besuche