Kommentare
Virginia, USAdawsonas5 years ago

why bother wasting their time

Zanum gefällt das.
Virginia, USAdawsonas5 years ago

seems too basic to me imo

Virginia, USAdawsonas5 years ago

I was doing a SOLW speedrun - https://www.speedrun.com/mcce#Stack_of_Lime_Wool and I was on a run I thought was dead, then I tabbed out to check the time and it was record pace, and I end up finishing the run 2 seconds behind WR. Does pausing the game also pause the timer? If so, then its WR. Please let me know

Thread: Speedrunning
Virginia, USAdawsonas5 years ago

I was doing a SOLW speedrun - https://www.speedrun.com/mcce#Stack_of_Lime_Wool and I was on a run I thought was dead, then I tabbed out to check the time and it was record pace, and I end up finishing the run 2 seconds behind WR. Does pausing the game also pause the timer? If so, then its WR. Please let me know

dawsonas Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Hypixel BedWars
Hypixel BedWars
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
126
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
1,119
Besuche