Kommentare
Lauf: Swingo

You accidentally put 44.12 as 44:12

Thread: Jump Only

I'll talk with other mods

AlreadyRented gefällt das.
Thread: Jump Only

Ok. I'll think about it

Thread: Jump Only

Sure, that be good for people wanting to speedrun the game

Thread: Jump Only

Thanks for the time

Thread: Jump Only

Maybe, we should retract the ad time from the final time

Thread: Jump Only

I agree

IsuCunei gefällt das.
Thread: Jump Only

Time starts when you first move and time ends when touch the crown (49 levels) or star.(levels and worlds)

Gelöscht
gefällt das.

Will the Individual Fights be added?

Lauf: Blooket
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht

Maybe we should more categories like level groups, 1-5 or 1-10 or 1-20, I already did a 1-5 level speedrun

Unbekannt

how did you play this game in English, just curious because I want speedrun this game too.

I think maybe you guys can add the levels as their own categories for IL speedruns. I hope you guys think about it.

my town speedrun

ThatGuyJoeUK und AntBlueR gefällt das.
Thread: OvO

here is a spreadsheet if you guys want to calculate IGT for the 11 Levels

OvO IGT - Google Sheets

where can you play/download the game

damean_concuphead Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
109
Gespielte Spiele
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
14
Läufe
OvO
OvO
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
Roper
Roper
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
11
Läufe
Cube platforming to a flag
Cube platforming to a flag
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
Rush: A Disney•Pixar Adventure
Rush: A Disney•Pixar Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
8
Läufe
Plactions
Plactions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
8
Läufe
One Button Bounce
One Button Bounce
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Cuphead
Cuphead
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Plactions
Plactions
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
29
Besuche
America’s Greatest Game Shows: Jeopardy!
17
Besuche
Punch-Out!! TDR Master Engine
Punch-Out!! TDR Master Engine
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
12
Besuche
Jump Only
Jump Only
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
157
Besuche
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
145
Besuche