Kommentare
Ukrained1spenc1 year ago

you can try using the DxWnd program. i haven't tried it personally with BC2009, but you can give it a shot

Thread: MiSide
Ukrained1spenc1 year ago

"skipdialogue" - new console command in 0.93. should we use that? instead double esc because it was fixed

Ukrained1spenc2 years ago

no, it's correct category, "lights off"

Ukrained1spenc2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Ukrained1spenc2 years ago

I'll go first

Askowik gefällt das.
Ukrained1spenc2 years ago

There's an exploit that allows you to skip dialogues with the boss Groeder even if you started a fresh save file. To activate it, you need to:

  • Complete the "The Constructor" level in "Level Jump" mode.

  • Start a new game.

OR just complete the "The Constructor" level in a regular playthrough without restarting the game.

Notes:

  • This exploit is banned in the "Any%" speedrun category.

  • This information is provided for informational purposes only.

  • This exploit was discovered on the PC version of the game. Console versions have not been tested.

Thread: Speedrunning
Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

Wik: The Fable of Souls that game need to be very highskill to speedrun this and that's really interesting game for speedrunning imo so why nobody don't add this game on speedrun.com? maybe it's not popular?

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts und dripping gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

who knows how’s game (platformer) called where monkey just jump and grab platforms to collect a bugs? also his tongue feels like a rope

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

I think about that right when I trying a new update myself. maybe make a new tabs in speedrun? something like "Any% v1.22" "True Any% v1.22"?

cause yeah, other speedruns on previous versions currently irrelevant as I understand, so a new era WoL will begin

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

Makkebakke, thank you! however, I see this list before, but I wanna just asking to be sure that's not allowed.

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

can I setup a Russifier (mod that change language from japanese to russian) and run with it? or it's just can't be possible?

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

oh. I searching for this video, but, as I see, not enough to find this. thank you, EBen!

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

I need Steam version or cracked? version 1.0 or 1.1? also when I install correct version what else I must to do before start speedrunning?

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

thriving, hmm.. u mean I need to save a replay right in cutscene? or before when it starts? I was tried to save replay on cutscene - nothing happened

D4n1elit0_xD und Darkiee gefällt das.
Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

I tried use this option a little bit and what can I say:

  1. this doesn't fix my problem. in DxWnd idk why but I can't skip "F3 replay" by pressing run button, only pressing F3 again. so strange
  2. but I noticed that skiping a lot of cutscene (like Big Smoke > Sweet & Kandl > leaving the cemetery) way more faster than before.

so, this option has pros and cons. if we back to title - problem still not solved, but thank u for ur answer <3

Darkiee gefällt das.
Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

Atropøs92, wow, okay. About set up u mean turn ON "Fix Buffered I/O after Win98" like this? https://i.imgur.com/CS3XKYb.png

Darkiee gefällt das.
Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

EzeKah, yeah, I think u right. I using HDD, so replays goes so long. probably I'll doing runs without it (except riding on Sweet on third mission)

Ukrained1spenc6 years ago

I see a lot of speedrunners who's using replays for fastest skip fading before steping/ride into the marker and they doing pretty fast with pressing F3 then run button that took around a few tens of milliseconds. In that time I trying the same strat and that took to me almost forever (around 1-2 sec).

Also when running the game (intro videos), somehow I can run game fastest by skiping them and when starting new game run through loading screen faster (loading strip runs faster).

Please, who can explain how I can do the same "fast stuff", I'll be very grateful for explaining. Thanks in advance <3

EzeKah gefällt das.
d1spenc Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
52
Gespielte Spiele
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
17
Läufe
Bionic Commando
Bionic Commando (2009)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Grand Theft Auto Category Extensions
Grand Theft Auto Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
7
Läufe
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Remastered
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
6
Läufe
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Gothic
Gothic
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Remastered
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
MiSide
MiSide
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Letzter Besuch 21 days ago
144
Besuche
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
69
Besuche
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Besuch 15 days ago
39
Besuche
Bionic Commando
Bionic Commando (2009)
Letzter Besuch 7 days ago
437
Besuche
Gothic
Gothic
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
37
Besuche
Wheelman
Wheelman
Letzter Besuch 17 days ago
59
Besuche
Slay the Spire
Slay the Spire
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
Hades
Hades
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
14
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
1,005
Aktionen
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Remastered
449
Aktionen
Bionic Commando
Bionic Commando (2009)
Letzte Aktion 14 days ago
48
Aktionen