Kommentare
Thread: The Site
Ontario, Canadacranberryowo8 years ago

Both moderators for https://www.speedrun.com/Inverto have been inactive. I have a run that I submitted 23 days ago that has not been verified or rejected. I have tried multiple times to reach out to both of the mods, the latest attempt being about a week ago, and I have not heard anything back. One mod, Kayzer has not been online for 9 months, and the other mod, TheReed has not been online for more than 3 weeks. I would like to be added as a moderator for the game.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Ontario, Canadacranberryowo8 years ago

Where can I download the game? all that is coming up is PlatinumQuest

hgfdfghgfrhgtygh gefällt das.
Ontario, Canadacranberryowo8 years ago

Deku Tree No B1 Skip. It's a classic race category

Spoo und Jbop gefällt das.
Ontario, Canadacranberryowo9 years ago

Complete world categories would be amazing!

Ontario, Canadacranberryowo9 years ago

is there like a reset account data button or would you have to redownload the app and restore purchases? Also, with getting all the characters, that means you have to do toad rally, which is partly dependent on RNG and partly dependent on other players that are not part of the run

Ontario, Canadacranberryowo9 years ago

I am currently running single stages, it would be amazing for them to be added to the leaderboards

cranberryowo Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
6
Läufe
Ocarina of Time Category Extensions
Ocarina of Time Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
Inverto
Inverto
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,127
Besuche
Marble Blast Gold
Marble Blast Gold
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
83
Besuche
Marble Blast Ultra
Marble Blast Ultra
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
115
Besuche
Inverto
Inverto
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
350
Besuche
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
125
Besuche
Ocarina of Time Category Extensions
Ocarina of Time Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
445
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Inverto
Inverto
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
5
Aktionen