Kommentare
Franceclcondorcet2 years ago

It could be great if we had a clear view of authorized (or prohibited) glitches in glitchless runs. I saw some runs with some actions I would consider as glitch but the frontier is not clearly defined. For example, double jumps in the last level or the jump over the barrier at the start of the game.

In my opinion a glitch like the double jump may not be considered a glitch because we can do it even by accident. But glitches like the jump over the barrier at the start of the game may be consider as a glitch because clearly it's not what the game expected us to do (and it's pretty hard to do).

I don't know all the glitches possible in the game so I'm not suggesting a list of authorized/prohibited glitches but maybe at least a list of prohibited glitches must be provided.

clcondorcet Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
14
Gespielte Spiele
We Were Here Expeditions: The Friendship
We Were Here Expeditions: The Friendship
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
10
Läufe
Viewfinder
Viewfinder
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Viewfinder
Viewfinder
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
15
Besuche
We Were Here Expeditions: The Friendship
1
Besuch