Kommentare
Philippinescladeo4 years ago

The map probably didn't exist at the time of your submission. It should be here now.

Philippinescladeo4 years ago

The verifiers currently have around 400 runs to verify, so it will take some time.

Philippinescladeo4 years ago

I believe so.

I also have a run on Mini Golf and others that haven't been added yet.

Unbekannt
Philippinescladeo4 years ago

You can equip a kit, but you can't use its abilities. so you can't use bounty hunter to get emeralds.

asapzyzz gefällt das.
Philippinescladeo5 years ago

I also prefer the 2nd option.

Philippinescladeo5 years ago

I'm curious of the process.

Philippinescladeo5 years ago

What are the requirements?

Philippinescladeo5 years ago

I have OBS but I can't seem to get it to record in high quality. Windows game bar is ok

cladeo Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
71
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: BedWars
ROBLOX: BedWars
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
68
Läufe
Minecraft (Classic)
Minecraft (Classic)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Seterra (Old Version)
Seterra (Old Version)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
ROBLOX: BedWars
ROBLOX: BedWars
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,889
Besuche