Kommentare
Swedenciscoheat5 months ago

Thank you for this great run, an absolute favorite game!

Swedenciscoheat1 year ago

I didn't know about the hidden button for shutting down the turrets on floor 88, scene 137! That'll be a big skip for the DOS runs, as no freezer is required anymore!

Thread: D/Generation
Swedenciscoheat1 year ago

On floor 88, I was entering and exiting between room 110 and 123 multiple times, pressed Ctrl+A somewhere in the process, then suddenly I was entering room 125 (start room, north of 123) from the north, going OOB! Haven't been able to reproduce it. Anyone care to experiment? Save state in room 110 was good for experimenting.

Btw, this all happened because I found another skip in room 110: By exiting and entering quickly, then pressing Ctrl+A, you're able to remove the C/Gen in the room, so you don't have to fetch the grenade in the middle of room 123.

ciscoheat Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
D/Generation
D/Generation
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Another World
Another World
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
1
Besuch
Turrican II: The Final Fight
Turrican II: The Final Fight
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Lotus Turbo Challenge 2
Lotus Turbo Challenge 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Hunter
Hunter
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
D/Generation
D/Generation
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
19
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
D/Generation
D/Generation
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
1
Aktion