Kommentare
Argentinacefe_origol4 years ago

Long Live Mango Man!

Argentinacefe_origol5 years ago

I can not express my disappointment at this. This acts are against the UN Declaration of Human Rights, especially against freedom of speech. I expect kobra to do better; to be better. The dishonour brought by him to the community by his acts leaves a scar that can never be healed.

Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

Also, if you don't show world generation, maybe don't start with the item at slot #7

Zanum gefällt das.
Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

Even though it is a glitch, it should not go into the leaderboards(at least not in the glitched categories) else, all of the routing would become useless. The game would just become copying and pasting a command(/setblock ~ ~ ~ end_portal_frame if I’m not mistaken) twice. This would make glitched unplayable, because almost all time save/lost is because of loading. Adding this as a glitch makes the game uncompetitive.

Gelöscht
, JFlash727 und 4 Andere gefällt das.
Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

Can I submit to set seed with the seed: ""?

Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

@JFlash727 do you know that chicken don't lay eggs until 5 minutes after joining the world? This makes both speedruns(OCNS, and OCNTC) have a limit of 5 minutes.

JFlash727 gefällt das.
Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

As an iOS player, I think that in this competition where the objective is to go as fast as possible, we should all purpously go slower by not using the fastest version. And every time a new update comes, all runs get deleted.

In all seriousness, the solution here is not this one. If you see competitive games which have multiple versions, the fastest becomes the one runned. I think the best solution is not actually in our hands, but on mojang studio's to add a launcher(like in java) where you can access any version.

Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

Had the same idea back when I played Tetris EA a lot, around june 2019. I also competed with a friend of mine level speedruns(Mostly level 8, aka 40 lines, level 5, level 3 and level 1). Anyways, even though I haven't played in a long time, I would love marathon, level leaderbords, 1m score and/or lines leaderboard.

Zoe gefällt das.
Argentinacefe_origol6 years ago

希望你能理解这一点。 “Mistaken”的意思是我们应该按输入划分类别。这意味着电话,计算机和控制台属于不同的类别。这是因为在电话外部无法进行复制故障。

Argentinacefe_origol7 years ago

On each category their should be SS, RS, SSGL and RSGL.

KissedToge gefällt das.
cefe_origol Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
6
Läufe
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
MCBE - El Treago Dies in Africa
MCBE - El Treago Dies in Africa
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
There Is No Game
There Is No Game
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Piano Tiles
Piano Tiles
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
652
Besuche
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
79
Besuche
2048
2048
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
54
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
80
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
16
Besuche
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
41
Besuche
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Category Extensions
156
Besuche
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 3
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
8
Besuche