Kommentare
Slovakiabudep3 years ago

Don’t have a mouse, that kinda sucks. If I get one I’ll try it out.

Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Slovakiabudep3 years ago

Is there a video with this? I know you skipped a part but I’d still like to see it if possible.

Slovakiabudep3 years ago

I managed to 1-shot Garfield but I had so much time loss on my run that it barely helped (you’ve still got a solid minute and a half ahead of me).

Slovakiabudep3 years ago

Woah good job!!! I gotta get better at the Garfield fight :P

Slovakiabudep3 years ago

Excited to see what you can do!

Phierde gefällt das.
Slovakiabudep3 years ago

YOOOOO NICE JOB :DDD

Phierde gefällt das.
budep Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
SCRATCH | breathing simulator 2
SCRATCH | breathing simulator 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
SCRATCH | breathing simulator 2
SCRATCH | breathing simulator 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
64
Besuche