Kommentare
Germanybriw11 years ago

A second monitor fixed the issue, thanks!

Germanybriw11 years ago

When I setup a stream in OBS with Vice City as game capture and LiveSplit (or any other split program) as window capture then the stream will look like this: http://v38i.imgup.net/Unbenanntf2a6.png I get a copy of the game capture where the LiveSplit capture should be. I've read about upgrading to Windows 8 (I'm on 7) and using window capture for vc, but that isn't really an option for me. Is there any other way to fix this?

Germanybriw11 years ago

I have the steam version of vice city installed on my laptop and pc. On the laptop the infinite sprint glitch works just fine, no worries. I tried two different keyboards on my pc, but it does not work as well as on my laptop. It seems that I have to hold down the sprint button for a short while before tapping it. If I tap right away on pc, tommy will not start to sprint. The keyboard settings are the same on my laptop and pc. What could be the problem here?

briw Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf