Kommentare
New York, USAbrandonltxxp4 years ago

Good job sir

New York, USAbrandonltxxp4 years ago

Only emulator u can do with is the deluxe version because it’s hard to obtain it on console for an every day player

New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Also my idea was that the game was gonna be the same as gh2 but with the hyper speed slider and a trogdor fc possible but you make a great point ! All is changed now

New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Do what you wanna do just no hacking everything’s fair game

New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Didn’t mean to say no speed up that was incorrect for me I’ll change emulator is allowed and so is the console version I’m gonna change it now my apologies

Thread: The Darkness
New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Would like to know if I could be a series mod of the darkness 1-2 since I don’t see one I would like to also say I am also a main runner of the darkness 1

New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

If you do a run good luck to you sir I’ll verify when ever u do

New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Stay tuned one day they may be allowed I’m on the same page u are unsure as the guitar hero mods don’t want emulators ATM

New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Emulators in a whole are banned for runs what so ever not my choice but yeah they are banned man sorry

Thread: The Site
New York, USAbrandonltxxp5 years ago

Would like to request moderator or terminator 3 rise of the machines leaderboards if so would be great if not it’s okay let me know -

New York, USAbrandonltxxp6 years ago

The required framecap is bull shit

brandonltxxp Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero II
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Contracts
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
The Darkness
The Darkness
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Sons of the Forest
Sons of the Forest
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
54
Besuche
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero II
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
648
Besuche
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
95
Besuche
Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
7
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero II
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
9
Aktionen