Kommentare
Chicago, IL, USAboxmen1234 years ago

SummoningSalt will use this

Adamo gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAboxmen1234 years ago

RT is still too inconsistent. A run could have the fastest IGT times with no mouse menu errors and still lose RT to a slower run because of computer differences. LukeRuff being a minute faster RT despite being 1 second slower on IGT comes to mind again. Going by the number on the clock as soon as you unlock the car and exit the track is a good way to time and doesn't devalue the run

Adamo gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAboxmen1235 years ago

Howdy, I have been thinking about running this game again, but 100% instead of any%. Just wondering how many people would be interested in a 100% category for this game. Meaning you start the game brand new, beat every level, and unlock every car. I think only the mod can create new categories, but figured I would open up the discussion about it!

Adamo gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAboxmen1236 years ago

SilentProtagonist, I downloaded the iso from https://www.myabandonware.com/game/hot-wheels-stunt-track-driver-cou (98% sure) and I'm running it like it is a cd on windows

SilentProtagonist gefällt das.
boxmen123 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
19
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Driver
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
844
Besuche
Castlevania (NES)
Castlevania (NES)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
14
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
66
Besuche
Backyard Baseball 2001
Backyard Baseball 2001
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
13
Besuche