Kommentare
Thread: Formula One: Built To Win
For clarity - the runs presently starting when name is selected and ending on finish of last race = real time. If so, that's what I think makes most sense, since there's not competition for finishing any particular course in fastest time- and IGTs don't sum to best progression through the entire game, imo.
Thread: Formula One: Built To Win
Sorry for the mess of F1 races then :) I'll try again this weekend to try not to have 3 hours of driving F1 races until my thumb hurts...
Thread: Formula One: Built To Win
So, if people ever run this, which I find unlikely, considering the endgame - there'd be an argument for 100% being every course won; a variant with no casino; and then any%. As such, I'm only going to run Any% because it's just a lot of F1 grinding.
1 bis 4 von insgesamt 4 angezeigt
bobski Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele
Washington, USA



