Kommentare
Thread: Dragon Quest Builders
I have picked it up.... it took me quitting WoW
Thread: Dragon Quest Builders
I have noticed that there isn't any rules defined when the run starts and ends.
Thread: Dragon Quest Builders
I'm trying to find an I/O file id as well so I can import them to my Iphone So i can do my splits from my couch. Looking at options myself.
Thread: Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge
I need clarification do the clones need to be recalled bc this is any% no cheat and not 100%? I would reffrence Rikku's video but that video no longer exsists
Is the '100%' category max points or everything is done?
I have a question: I am thinking of speedrunning space quest 1 (original), but in the rules it doesn't state that I can use scummv, is it kosher to use that?
JulianRikku gefällt das.
1 bis 8 von insgesamt 8 angezeigt
bobdedbuilder Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
25
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele

Utah, USA



