Kommentare
Chilebob_27631 month ago

Its probably something related to your device and how powerful it is, because I mostly have the same problem as well, maybe in a less noticeable scale, but it still makes my runs worse by essentialy "luck", even losing >2 full seconds from only the blackscreen transitions, like in my SMB1 8-4 IL WR.

I would recommend try and messing with the options to optimize performance but not much else you can do. Until a better retiming method for the speedruns is found, I don't think theres an actual solution for this.

Chilebob_27631 month ago

gg bro, that was a super great pipe clip/thunder 1-2! i wouldve love to do WR runs but even with a small timeloss on - 3 i was still 3 seconds off this run so i'll just research better strats and stop speedrunning until i have something better than a crappy laptop.

anyways, youre the best!

Chilebob_27632 months ago

I'm new in the community and this exact problem also happens to me! because in almost every run I have, in every starting transition like the start of the level or exiting a pipe, the timer seems to add up to more than HALF A SECOND, I'm not kidding, and it doesnt seem to only be loading time, since it's very random.

It's definitely annoying and I've had runs where I did better movement, yet tied PB or even worse!

Here I have screenshots of the WR run of 1-2, having 0.17s in the timer in that specific position of mario, and 2 runs in almos the same place having 0.48s in the timer, not like it would be WR, but still unfair, since it could happen to an actual WR run that had "extra time" because of the timer being inaccurate.

KLTY114 gefällt das.
bob_2763 Informationen
i exist :D
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
26 days ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario Bros. Remastered
Super Mario Bros. Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 28 days ago
16
Läufe
ULTRAKILL
ULTRAKILL
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Pizza Tower
Pizza Tower
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Bear Adventure Category Extensions
Super Bear Adventure Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario Bros. Remastered
Super Mario Bros. Remastered
Letzter Besuch 26 days ago
11
Besuche