Kommentare
Texas, USAbloots1 year ago

I asked about the separation of console/pc runs in the discord and was told there's not enough runs despite there being several categories with 0-3 submissions and we have 8 alone in the glitchless. the mods treat console runs as a meme so I guess that's how it'll stay

Texas, USAbloots1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Texas, USAbloots2 years ago

10 QP and 100 skill level could be an cool speedrun. Quick, simple and I think the strats would be interesting, at least with no outside help

thoughts?

Texas, USAbloots4 years ago

yet All DLCs, Max Quests, All Achievements, All Sleeping Partners, All Unique Weapons, Caravan Master with like 4 runs total have their own leaderboards 🤔

bloots Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
673
Besuche