Kommentare
Chinabingocean8 months ago

any show steam fps or something?

Chinabingocean1 year ago

我想做一个挑战,从序章一直到纳塔第五章第五幕,但我觉得这是一项不可能任务,因为我觉得耗费时间可能需要大概两天,不过两天时间不睡觉去打这个记录的话,可以被允许吗?

我需要一个鼓励

Chinabingocean1 year ago

Hey about the New account the penacony question I Need complete include mission and continuance?

or Just compete mission Not need to continuance.

Where to start timing and where to end timing?

Chinabingocean1 year ago

Simulate universe 4 star only question, I need to help

If something character dead I have the castorice she can save someone, Will this violate the rules?

Chinabingocean1 year ago

why because 60FPS have advantage?

But How to deal with the records of those players who used to play at 60FPS.

bingocean Informationen
run my love game
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Dead Rising 3
Dead Rising 3
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Honkai: Star Rail
Honkai: Star Rail
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
35
Besuche