Kommentare
Hawaii, USAbenguino5 years ago

Thanks again for the quick response! I've gone ahead and submitted the first run.

Hawaii, USAbenguino5 years ago

Thank you for the swift reply! There are two other things I wanted to discuss regarding GBA runs.

  1. Currently, if I try to submit a run, the only options for "platform" is GCN/PS2. For the GBA category, this should be modified so the only option is GBA.

  2. Unlike the GCN/PS2 version, the final magazine is closed only after a somewhat long credits sequence that doesn't require any input from the runner. I propose that the timer for GBA runs should end on the last required player input before the end credits appear (although I'm open to other end conditions). If you want a better idea of how the ending plays out, I would recommend checking out timestamp 2:59:05 in the video (I messed up the livesplit timer so ignore that >.<)

Hawaii, USAbenguino5 years ago

Hello, I have recently completed a speedrun of the GBA version of the game () and I have noticed that there is currently no category for this. Could the GBA version of the game be added as a category?

Or, given that the game title on speedrun.com contains "GCN/PS2", would it make more sense to create a request the GBA version as a "new game" on speedrun.com?

Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated! :)

benguino Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Bratz: Rock Angelz (GCN/PS2)
Bratz: Rock Angelz (GCN/PS2)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Barbie: Explorer
Barbie: Explorer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Bratz: Rock Angelz (GCN/PS2)
Bratz: Rock Angelz (GCN/PS2)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
81
Besuche