Kommentare

1, i have free time so I can spend on youtube. my viewers kinda need me you know 2, SORAIRO GARDEN VOLTAGE RPG IS BROKEN OP!!!!!!!!!!!! charge deals so much damage and you can make your damager deal 3000 DAMAGE A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!! only 700 is enough to one shot a regular opponent unit but you can GET TO 3000

3, Ok, I'll will try pick a time to go outside play

Duong12 gefällt das.

I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING i didn't see you contecting to me last time. I do let a message on the chat 4. please check it out.

Duong12 gefällt das.

tomorrow anytime. you leave your message at chat 4, I will check the message and reply later. thank you for reading this message

Duong12 gefällt das.

chat 4. mugi-tea. somewhere around 25 - 30. I will be there and drop some messages

Duong12 gefällt das.

i am back

(I always read your message and understand them but I don't wanna comment that much)

pray my man pray you graduate we have alr in summer vacation!! glgl

Duong12 gefällt das.

THE NEW SPECIAL UPDATE IS FUCKING BROKEN AND WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED

bro I got through 10th grade!!!!!!!!!! you guys will have a test in 40 more days, right? we do study with grade 12 here so we got some info on it. Wish you good luck bro, getting through class 12 is very hard!!!! 40 or 30 more days? still, good luck! wish you the best!!!

Duong12 gefällt das.

its ok about sk_mine games, I think that his games is good, however he is getting more selfish and more money-hungry. which tells us a lot about his newest game: chronos gem stories. most of his levels are just bland asset flip. and btw hopefully you can graduate grade 12!!!! I believe in you big bro!!!!!!!!!! hopefully you have a nice summer

flashhh gefällt das.

yep you know this place could be a good alternative to a app where we can send chats together

Duong12 gefällt das.

relatable and dont take my comments with a single letter seriously I usually run out of ideas to take about it

Duong12 gefällt das.

don't be like that bro. don't look at the world with that kind of persceptive. (ik this is probably a joke but if ur actually depressed you should consider going to the doctor or confess stuff to your family if you're too stressed and need a break)

flashhh und Duong12 gefällt das.

no your mission is to accept or deplect people's runs. for example someone sent you a cgs speedrun, they will require you to accept it. that is your role.

Duong12 gefällt das.

what in the actual fuck i didn't wrote "yes Vodka" I simply wrote "yes" anyway thank you for commenting 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯

Duong12 gefällt das.
bcbourrasqueenjoyer Informationen
PLEASE copy this link and paste it into your browser https://youtube.com/@theoneguywiththebourrasque
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Sakura Blade
Sakura Blade
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Chronos Gem Stories
Chronos Gem Stories
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Sakura Blade
Sakura Blade
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
95
Besuche
Chronos Gem Stories
Chronos Gem Stories
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
351
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Chronos Gem Stories
Chronos Gem Stories
Letzte Aktion 6 months ago
2
Aktionen