Kommentare
Thread: Satisfactory
Japanandanteyk2 months ago

Hello,

I found a glitch (or perhaps a feature, maybe?) that allows me to carry over blueprints.

  1. Save
  2. Create and save a blueprint
  3. Load
  4. The created blueprint is retained

This glitch can be used, for example, as follows:

  1. Save
  2. Unlock MAMs or milestones
  3. Register unlocked recipes or machines in a blueprint
  4. Load
  5. Use recipes or machines even if MAMs and milestones remain locked (without paying unlock costs)

Additionally, you can use facilities purchased from the AWESOME Shop for free, and obtain multiple recipes from a single hard drive.

All of the above operations are completed within a single Satisfactory session, and no external tools or data are required. In other words, it appears that it does not violate the following rules of speedrunning:

Blueprints must be created during a run, and may not imported into a world beforehand or during.

Is it permissible to use this glitch? And if so, would it fall under the "Glitched" category?

Thread: Satisfactory
Japanandanteyk1 year ago

I submitted an Any% run last month, but it hasn't been reviewed even after more than a month.

Could someone please take a look at it?

If there's anything wrong with my submission, I apologize in advance, and I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thread: Cuisineer
Japanandanteyk2 years ago

I will publish a sheet of data that I researched. (Japanese)

Please use it for investigations in time attack.

私が調査したときのデータシートを公開します。

タイムアタックにおける調査などにご利用ください。

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LrfvsdjwwDi9ZK6jaZlBSqUSuq4kz-FrifExuZKXV44/edit?hl=JA#gid=0

madaramesudama gefällt das.
Japanandanteyk2 years ago

I ran the "100% Trophies" category in 4:11:36.

A recording of the stream is shown below.

Timer start: The moment player presses "START" on the title screen

Timer stop: The moment the pop-up that unlocked "Nippon 100 Percenter" appears

Note that this run uses DLCs.

Could you please add a category for "100% Trophies"?

andanteyk Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
40
Gespielte Spiele
Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2
11
Läufe
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Cuisineer
Cuisineer
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Satisfactory
Satisfactory
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
146
Besuche
Cuisineer
Cuisineer
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
80
Besuche
Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2
106
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Cuisineer
Cuisineer
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
23
Aktionen
Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2
15
Aktionen