Kommentare
Taiwanalqk03104 years ago

Hey,there

I'd like to ask about which windowed mode app on win 10 in 2022,thanks

Taiwanalqk03104 years ago

Hi there,

I love this game but I'd like to see the black ending credit,cause the theme(Adventurous Inventors) is amazing.

May I requested a Credit% category?

mimzy630 gefällt das.
Taiwanalqk03105 years ago

I like No major glitch most and I'm willing to make new category

My NMG PB

Thank you

Taiwanalqk03106 years ago

I already updaate my PSV TV to 3.73 ver., and Book of memory's version is 1.01, but when I execute it appear "This application cannot be used with this system."

Is my system too old?

Thread: Mega Man X
Taiwanalqk03106 years ago

If I play X with Dosbox, https://www.dosbox.com/

what is my category with submit run?

or it can't be a run?

Taiwanalqk03106 years ago

I recently want to try any% but I can't find the PS vita selection, hope you can added, thanks :)

PS vita TV ver is on JP PSN

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Taiwanalqk03107 years ago

My any% run a year ago have been Verified before but now have have been rejected, I am wondering when the rule change? thanks. https://www.speedrun.com/hollowknight/run/mk4wp03y

alqk0310 Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
25
Gespielte Spiele
Furi
Furi
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Silent Hill 2 (PC)
Silent Hill 2 (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Silent Hill 3 (PC)
Silent Hill 3 (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Spelunky
Spelunky
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Silent Hill: 0rigins
Silent Hill: 0rigins
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil (Remake)
Resident Evil (Remake)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Pagui
Pagui
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
388
Besuche
Opus: The Day We Found Earth
Opus: The Day We Found Earth
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
8
Besuche
Ehrgeiz: God Bless The Ring
Ehrgeiz: God Bless The Ring
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
41
Besuche
Vampire Martina: Bloody Day 2.28
Vampire Martina: Bloody Day 2.28
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
168
Besuche
夕生 Halflight
夕生 Halflight
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
60
Besuche
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
31
Besuche
Vigil: The Longest Night
Vigil: The Longest Night
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
339
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Pagui
Pagui
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
12
Aktionen
夕生 Halflight
夕生 Halflight
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
2
Aktionen
Vampire Martina: Bloody Day 2.28
Vampire Martina: Bloody Day 2.28
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
1
Aktion