Kommentare
Thread: Duskfade
SwedenZyrumi11 days ago

Forgot to get back to you here! But the load removal is approved and included in the ASL now. Great work both of you! :)

c3pown gefällt das.
Thread: Duskfade
SwedenZyrumi25 days ago

I'll download it and try it out when I have the time (probably tomorrow), and if it looks good I'll approve and merge it! :D

c3pown gefällt das.
Lauf: Duskfade
SwedenZyrumi1 month ago

The rules might not be perfect, and that's my fault and I'll update them, but the timing is supposed to end after both the last cutscenes, right before credits and not in the cutscene itself. But it's fine for now :)

Great attempt, you'll surely get the harder skips down if you just want to!

Thread: Duskfade
SwedenZyrumi1 month ago

Hello Desa! No we do not have a load remover currently, I've done my best to put together an autosplitter, but I have not dared attempt a load remover, as I've never done an ASL previously. Please give it a shot :)

SwedenZyrumi1 year ago

Just saw this thread and was going to comment "But main story is time gated over 7~ days or so", but I see you figured it out yourself @therationalpi

Lauf: Europa
SwedenZyrumi1 year ago

Great run!

AdeptCS gefällt das.
Lauf: Europa
SwedenZyrumi1 year ago

The rules were written before the Zen mode was put into the game, and has not been altered since. Sorry for the confusion.

Lauf: Europa
SwedenZyrumi1 year ago

Thank you <3

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Thank you! I randomly encountered the demo and since it had a lot of fun out of bounds and movement, I decided to give it a go :D

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Oh you made the long jump at the end! Bravo! I tried it so many times and kept failing over and over.

Lauf: Europa
SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

I had not managed to climb through the first door like that, previously. Great find!

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

@Mrks_ We had our very own splitter made by rixls (who posted above).

It is not really possible to set splits wherever, but it does split at chapter breaks, creating 7 good splits in total. You can find info about it in the Discord for now, will probably add it to the SRC info once we are 100% sure it works as we want to.

It can also do load removals as of late, but we still rely on real world time for now.

Mrks_ gefällt das.
SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Accidentally restored Lil_potatios removed comment, so I re-removed it, but it was nothing bad.

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Higher volume next time, and remember to spin the chair up to full speed after landing (but timing stops when you land on the chair).

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Make sure to have higher volume next time, if this was a top 10 run I would probably have rejected it due to the low volume of the video :)

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Good job, certainly getting there!

Just submit the same run to Any% and we can approve it right away

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Thanks for confirming! I just wanted to rule out any/both of you playing on 240Hz causing tiny speed increases or something. I will just have to finetune my movement in the second part, so I can catch up to you! :D

SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Great run, congrats!

Dolphod gefällt das.
SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Discord created, join it here: https://discord.gg/427nJ9FabZ

Giraudo und rixls gefällt das.
SwedenZyrumi2 years ago

Yeah, I was thinking about creating one, but didn't want to push it if there wasn't any interest. I'll create on right away

Zyrumi Informationen
Sometimes I go by Giriko, other times Zyrumi
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
218
Gespielte Spiele
DROS
DROS
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
84
Läufe
RKGK / Rakugaki
RKGK / Rakugaki
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
60
Läufe
En Garde!
En Garde!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
18
Läufe
Sheepy: A Short Adventure
Sheepy: A Short Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
12
Läufe
Infinity Nikki
Infinity Nikki
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
En Garde! (Demo)
En Garde! (Demo)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
9
Läufe
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Duskfade
Duskfade
Letzter Durchlauf 11 days ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
DROS
DROS
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
90
Besuche
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
RKGK / Rakugaki
RKGK / Rakugaki
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Duskfade
Duskfade
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
1
Besuch
En Garde! (Demo)
En Garde! (Demo)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
131
Besuche
En Garde!
En Garde!
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
76
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Duskfade
Duskfade
Letzte Aktion today
23
Aktionen