Kommentare
DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

Hey. First download livesplit here: https://livesplit.org/downloads/ Then find the game/category you want to run, and setup your splits I copied splits from a run I found on youtube. No need to enter split times yet Enable livesplit timing and remember to tick off the split you want to use in settings (makes sense when you open it) Thats pretty much it.

A place to keep track of your runs is therun.gg

Hope this helps :)

Happy running and good luck

DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

Just a few questions as a new runner of Resident Evil 7:

How long have you been running this game to get to where you are now?

How long did it take to learn ie. The out-of-bounds glitch or other tech/tricks?

Just wondering 😄

Thread: Speedrunning
DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

🥺 Not yet i guess

Thread: Speedrunning
DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

You used to be able to upload your split times to splits.io. But the site is shutting down.

Its a way to get a archive of your runs.

Therun.gg does this, but you cannot add this to submitted runs here on speedrun.con

So I am wondering if there IS a site somewhere that speedrun.com accepts uploads from.

Hope that clears it 😉

DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

I'll go check them out. Thanks 👍🏼

DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

Hey DynastyDN

Could you please link one of your runs where you do the new OOB?

Cant seem to get it to work either :(

DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

I have just submitted a run. Hope it gets accepted 🤞🏼😶‍🌫️

Thread: Speedrunning
DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

@Aisha45 - I already use livesplit. But if you submit a run you have the option of including splits from 'splits.io' which is shutting down and as of yesterday does not save uploaded splits.

I am searching for an alternative site that SPC accepts in the submissions.

Thread: Speedrunning
DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

I'll check that one out. Thanks :D

Thread: Speedrunning
DenmarkZongFarms1 year ago

As the website is closing down, are there a alternative site to upload splits?

ZongFarms Informationen
Taking the first small steps into the wonderful world of speedruns
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
8
Läufe
RE7: End of Zoe
RE7: End of Zoe
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
RE7: Banned Footage DLC
RE7: Banned Footage DLC
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire
Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Layers of Fear
Layers of Fear (2016)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
172
Besuche
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
8
Besuche
RE7: Not a Hero
RE7: Not a Hero
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
RE7: End of Zoe
RE7: End of Zoe
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
RE7: Banned Footage DLC
RE7: Banned Footage DLC
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Category Extensions
18
Besuche