Kommentare
Thread: BeamNG.drive
CanadaZewwy6 months ago

Oh ok, thanks makes it difficult to find. I'm so used to just seeing the list on the leaderboard and doing a CTRL+F to search the page. I can see the organizational aspect of the drop down design, just harder to find when you just know the name of the course. I just found my old video footage. Thanks for the response. I don't get the statement "as of now we are NOT accepting runs due to AI there being unstable."

Thread: BeamNG.drive
CanadaZewwy6 months ago

I was looking for Grinder Grand Prix and do not see it on the leaderboard. Are new Scenarios not being added anymore?

Thread: BeamNG.drive
CanadaZewwy6 months ago

I see no response. I was looking for Grinder Grand Prix and do not see it on the leaderboard. Are new Scenarios not being added>

CanadaZewwy7 months ago

Is this version dependent (US vs Japanese)?

Lauf: BLACK
CanadaZewwy8 months ago

This game was one of my favorites growing up. Watching this run felt like watching a movie directed by Michael Bay. GG

_SYNC_ gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

No puppies were harmed in the making of this speedrun.

amseager und evvane gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

GG, It was a pleasure to have seen this live :)

omqwat gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

Holy haven't seen those movies in forever

CanadaZewwy1 year ago

Well if there's going to be a dedicated tab for this version I may as well do the same. I also own this version on the Japanese Saturn.

Aquas gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

What a run... the hit speed, the enemy manipulation (using web to hold them in place to align the two enemy web move), the power hit saving techniques (using shoulder hit, and jump kick as to not use the power hit). Wild Muzzoid fight, all round amazing run.

Nobleboy77 gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

Alright... I have to ask this since I just can't seem to figure it out. What is the trick to getting the fast kill on Muzzoid? I just can't get the timing right ever and I resort to just jumping on the wall land getting the slow win.

CanadaZewwy1 year ago

Hey thanks for that response. Let me know if the rule gets lifted I'd submit the run. I'm still playing it here and there, I just need to learn the muzzoid timing/trick. That would really help bring down the time.

Nobleboy77 gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

Thanks man. You really make this community feel welcoming. It a refreshing change. Def making me feel like returning to playing this game.

R1_4n6 gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy1 year ago

Thanks I wasn't sure what the difference between Legacy% and Any% was. Thanks for clarifying.

R1_4n6 gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy2 years ago

Please? Mod response, I'd like to submit my run without having to buy a splitter so I'm forced to use my console, direct capture just has too much input delay. I currently do not own a splitter, I already bought the cart, yet I'm not willing top buy a RCA splitter.

Allowing emulation would really help bring in new players.

CanadaZewwy2 years ago

Can we please get a response from mods on why emulation is banned, please?

CanadaZewwy2 years ago

I just did a run and was about to submit when I saw a banner stating emulators are banned, how come?

HalfBakedSnake gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy2 years ago

I'm not sure what the rules are on sharing links, but check this thing out that's coming out later this year:

Maximum Carnage Platinum Exclusive Collectible Statue by PCS (collectpcs.com)

CanadaZewwy2 years ago

I think I finally figured it out, its as you said, but you it's super important to complete the swing, you have to initiate the second swing at the every end of the first one and don't do it too soon or you end up low.

Kadroh gefällt das.
CanadaZewwy2 years ago

I keep doing that but for some reason I always end up under the power ups and never get them, why is it so hard?

Zewwy Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
41
Gespielte Spiele
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
10
Läufe
Dave
Dave
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
4
Läufe
Suit For Hire
Suit For Hire
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
4
Läufe
Party Animals
Party Animals
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
3
Läufe
Cyberia
Cyberia
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
2
Läufe
Little Nightmares
Little Nightmares
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Manual Samuel
Manual Samuel
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Moderierte Spiele
Dave
Dave
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
7
Aktionen